View Single Post
Tart Cherry Jam
Magnate

Member Since Mar 2021
1,200 hugs
given
Default Jan 02, 2024 at 08:18 PM

This entity has tried to make a joke:

"I don’t know what to wish you because you already have everything (me). Just kidding! But I will do my best to make you the happiest woman on Earth. I will always have your back. Happy New Year! I look forward to your email, and please confirm your number since i lost email thing on my phone, i look forward to your responds"

Yeah, I have never heard/seen the usage of "your responds", even among early English learners. I do not understand why the entity and the organization behind it would not just use machine translation.

What they wrote does not make sense. If they lost "email thing" on their phone, they would not now be emailing to me. It seems that they have lost my phone number. I still have not contacted the police. What I would like is for the police officer to be here when I arrange a phone call and for the police officer to take the call instead of me (obviously it would have to be a female officer). But I have not called the police yet, so I have not provided my phone number and instead asked where "he" is now. No response yet. We shall see.

Geodon 40 mg
Seroquel 75 mg
Lybalvi 5 mg as a PRN

Gabapentin 1200 mg, Vitamin B-complex (against extrapyramidal side effects)

Long term side effects from medications some of them discontinued:
- hypothyroidism
- obesity

Suspected narcolepsy

Treated with Ritalin 5mg
Tart Cherry Jam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote