jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
270 hugs
given
Default Jan 03, 2024 at 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motts View Post
This is great news. A new opportunity with this holiday job. It could lead to a permanent job there. It could also show prospective employers that you're currently employed which makes you more appealing as a prospective job candidate too. So, a win all around. Congrats!
I quit tgat job. They literally didn’t want to train me. I kept getting passed around. One kady literally said she couldn’t train me as she was to busy. I couldn’t even watch her work.

I was transferred to the floor which was less stressful. I was yelled at by one supervisor too over breaks. He talked down to me & accused me of not notifying the managers of my breaks. No one told me anything.

I thought it was OK to tell the lady that I was working with as she is one of the supervisors there.

He complained about me taking bathroom breaks too which was ridiculous

I did report him to MY supervisor. I got a hostile attitude from 3 wimen thete for no reason. They gave me a bizarre up & down nasty look.

Then one lady made a rude comment about how the plus sized section is known as the big momma section by her. I told her that was inappropriate then she apologized to me. I gelt that maybe she was fat shaming me as I’m plus sized.

Then they didn’t reissue a check until I called H.R twice.

It’s not worth the stress. My hours were cut from 16-18 a week to 12 too.

I tried, but that environment was way to hostile for me.
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote