Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
283 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 03, 2024 at 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
I didn’t forget that. But threatening to take you off the accounts is not the same as actually taking you off. Are you still on the account? You never said he took you off.

If you don’t have a checkbook, you could transfer money digitally. Like bank transfers or pay pal etc all you need is to have a bank account. I do occasionally use checks but my husband never does. You don’t need a checkbook

I am not saying you are a child but this sounds like life of a child. Like you can’t do anything on your own without parental permission

If there’s no way for you to get into joint account for some reason, you might use that allowance money for maintenance. If he pays for all household expenses, you might have to pay for repairs.

Are you looking for a job? Or applying for disability?
I can’t risk taking out money to often from the bank. Especially now. He complained about having to pay for necessities like my registration & smog check. That cheapskate doesn’t seem to want to spend any money on me most of the time.

He only does certain things out of necessity. So unfortunately I’ll need to use my own money from my last check.

He just refuced my weekly allowance, so this eill make things harder. I hate him. He is probably punishing me for spending ‘to much’. He complained about me ordering Dominos pizza & grossly exaggerated how I order food everyday which isn’t true.

He whined about he never spends any money, but he still smokes 2 packs a day. That habit isn’t cheap. AND he gave his hairdresser $40 cash for Christmas! Wth?I’m livid! I should’ve thrown our all the evidence. From now on I can’t let him see me come home with anything, even groceries.

He says I don’t need to go to the chiropractor, so he is no longer giving me extra money for that despite my back being in bad shape.

I can’t leave him though as I’m dependent on him financially.

I don’t qualify for disability as I’d need 40 work credits that I don’t have. Tart Cherry Jam confirmed that I’d need 40 credits.

The credit cards are maxed out too. I only have 3 very low limit ones that he deliberately pays late almost all the time to keep my credit bad.

I’ve been very sick for 7 months. I’m almost better now. I resent him even more now as I had to work when I was coughing like crazy.

It’ll probably take me forever but o find a job, even in retail as I’m not good with interviews & I have limited work experience.

I got rejected for a seasonal stock position around the holidays as I don’t think that I answered the interviewers one million questions the right way. Ex, they asked me if I was interested in being a manager at one point in the first & I said no. I guess I should’ve lied, lol.

Most people don’t want to hire people who aren’t outgoing either it seems like.

I got lucky with the last job since the interview was over the phone & thet were desperate to hire anyone for the holiday season but less picky in a way due to it bring a seasonal position.