Grand Member

Member Since Nov 2015
87 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 03, 2024 at 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphexx13 View Post
i may have some hope of getting a place thats for low income people. i will find out tomorrow. i told my wife tonight about it and asked if after i move out could we do a separation to make sure and also if i paid my half could i stay on her insurance. she wanted no part of that and wants to get the divorce over with so she can heal and maybe later down the road we could discuss getting back together. shes religious and swore to god that there is no one else. shes always texting and says that she is catching up with old friends. tonight she said she was working late because her boss is out of town and the team had to finish her financials. i believed her because i know those are long days. she then sends me a screenshot of her computer showing the time of when she is leaving. then says just to avoid any suspicion of when she left work i can look at the time on her computer. why even tell me that? shes done with me why would she care if im suspicious or not?

Once you're divorced, you have no right to be on her insurance, so if that's part of what you want, dragging your feet on this is best, as she cannot take you off as long as she's legally married to you.

Stop talking to her about your plans! And you don't need to pay any attention to what she's doing, where she is, who she's texting. This marriage is finished. Just make sure you have your own lawyer and then if she has demands, those demands need to go to HER attorney, who will then notify YOUR attorney.
Molinit is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote