View Single Post
Tart Cherry Jam
Magnate

Member Since Mar 2021
1,211 hugs
given
Default Jan 03, 2024 at 05:47 PM

First off, had to get up several times to pee, and no wonder since I had a personal training session late during which I drank a liter of water.

In general, I just can't believe my registered dietitian encourages me to drink more water because I already go to the restroom so often. But I do get her point, though: I am not drinking the recommended amount of water on the days when I do not work out.

In the middle of the night, I started listening to Celtic myths. The tales were unusual, unlike anything I had read or heard before. I remember waking up suddenly to a very dramatic point in a story. I now realize that I just woke up then, but the impression I got was that I was awake more than I was asleep. When the alarm rang at 7AM, I was not rested and Oura showed that I had slept less than 6 hours and I need more than 7 hours on Oura to function. So I went back to bed and put on Yoga Nidra which usually puts me to sleep. I then woke up, on my own, at... 9:38AM. I felt wonderful and since then have been productive, but.... almost 12 hours in bed. It is completely abnormal and I do not think it is psychiatric because I clearly am not depressed and hypersomnia is a symptom of depression.

I have made an appointment to discuss all this with the internist next Friday. Will print out Oura data to show her.

Geodon 40 mg
Seroquel 75 mg
Lybalvi 5 mg as a PRN

Gabapentin 1200 mg, Vitamin B-complex (against extrapyramidal side effects)

Long term side effects from medications some of them discontinued:
- hypothyroidism
- obesity

Suspected narcolepsy

Treated with Ritalin 5mg
Tart Cherry Jam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote