View Single Post
jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
270 hugs
given
Default Jan 04, 2024 at 12:07 AM

Sorry to hear that. I can relate to everything that you said. I rarely ever get comforted either. Oftentimes people in groups will lash out at me & tell me that I’m wrong for thinking, acting & feeling the way that I do about things.

Even when I was bullied & assaulted in public, very few people came to my defense. One so calked friend did absolutely nothing when she saw be being assaulted by this psychotic drunk lady. She just sat there & cried & fthen ended up drinking with them, wth? Unbelievable!

Why do you think playing that people react to you like that? Ate you male or female? Unfortunately men in general seem to get less emotional support & sympathy anywhere.,

I think that everyone has more sympathy if they like you & none to very little if they don’t. Even if they know that you have been treated badly, they won’t comfort you if they personally don’t like & respect you as a person.

That’s just how people are unfortunately. Some people might think that you’re overreacting, to sensitive, that you provoked a reaction somehow, etc….

Most people suck.
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, Fuzzybear