View Single Post
mote.of.soul
Bigfoot

Member Since Jan 2018
22k hugs
given
Default Jan 05, 2024 at 05:26 PM

Yes, I really am sorry that all of these quite hurtful negative judgments and dismissals have been put on you Jesyka, yes, I've experienced them too, yes, from all sectors of the society and family as well. My heart and mind broke. It was too much. But over time as I began to form a more accurate pic of my reality within the society and within myself, it dawned on me that these types of things are never going to stop happening, why? - because those negativities aren't necessarily connected only to the individuals responsible for them but to the human race! it's everywhere you go! You could go to the south pole and someone will come out and judge you harshly!: Today, tomorrow, next week, next year, all the time! And so realizing that it's also about still embracing humanity (and there are many reasons to) for me it's been
a journey of learning how to deal, not with how other people are, but how I am and how I respond to life. All this stuff is pointed pout by the psychologists and it's true. At the end of the day just try to be better than the others and realise there were probably times in your own life, perhaps when you were younger and believed you knew everything (like a lot of ppl) - and what I do regarding this is focus my life on standing strong within myself - strong with compassion to mitigate the angry feelings - the hurtful feelings. There's a lot more to it but that is my basic approach which I wanted to share with you a fellow struggler. Peace.

Thanks for this!
jesyka, luvyrself