Tart Cherry Jam
Magnate

Member Since Mar 2021
1,202 hugs
given
Default Jan 05, 2024 at 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesyka View Post
I was taking Cymbalta & now it’s something I can’t recall.
Jesyka, you need to know what you are taking, what you took in the past, in what dosages, and how you felt and what side effects you experienced. I suggest you track in a Google Sheet. Google Sheets are free. You can learn to use them with online tutorials and free YouTube videos which you can pause and rewind as many times as you need, learning at your own pace. You can later transfer what you learn to pick up Excel skills as the two programs are very similar. You wrote that you often run into situations when you lack Excel skills to qualify for a job.

You post a lot, write a lot with expansive vocabulary, and obviously like computers and online world. I think you underestimate your ability to learn computer skills. You can actually be good at it and enjoy the process of skill acquisition. You will kill two birds at once, getting a handle on your meds and reactions to them and ramping up on Google Sheets.

It is clear that an office job, such as a receptionist, would be better for you than a retail job. For to qualify for an office job you need to pick up computer productivity skills.

Geodon 40 mg
Seroquel 75 mg
Lybalvi 5 mg as a PRN

Gabapentin 1200 mg, Vitamin B-complex (against extrapyramidal side effects)

Long term side effects from medications some of them discontinued:
- hypothyroidism
- obesity

Suspected narcolepsy

Treated with Ritalin 5mg
Tart Cherry Jam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
jesyka