View Single Post
Tart Cherry Jam
Magnate

Member Since Mar 2021
1,205 hugs
given
Default Jan 09, 2024 at 12:59 AM

The hunger this evening was relentless. I ate marinated herring, small potatoes with butter, farmers' cheese with whey protein powder and dried fruit and labne, and still could not overcome the feeling of hunger pangs with all the chewing. Then I finally gave up trying to quell the pangs with solid food and started drinking kefir. It is often easier with liquids, fills me up faster and less painfully. It worked.

I am very tired now. I hope it means I will be able to fall asleep and that I am not developing bipolar mania and insomnia as a side effect of taking amphetamine.

I have messaged to the sleep medicine doctor to let her know that the psychiatrist has started me on amphetamine for narcolepsy, to help with excessive daytime sleepiness. I am not sure she will write back. Usually she does not. I am only scheduled to see her in July.

Also wrote to the endocrinologist about the hunger pangs, making sure to let her know I do not have abnormal thirst. Asked her if she would like to order any tests.

I think I am out of ideas now.

going to bed. Very tired and sleepy and no wonder, up non-stop since 8AM.

good night at 10PM sharp

Geodon 40 mg
Seroquel 75 mg
Lybalvi 5 mg as a PRN

Gabapentin 1200 mg, Vitamin B-complex (against extrapyramidal side effects)

Long term side effects from medications some of them discontinued:
- hypothyroidism
- obesity

Suspected narcolepsy

Treated with Ritalin 5mg
Tart Cherry Jam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote