View Single Post
Tart Cherry Jam
Magnate

Member Since Mar 2021
1,205 hugs
given
Default Jan 09, 2024 at 10:24 AM

I fell asleep almost instantly last night: I know because I was listening to a familiar story and I remember that it barely started.

I then woke up at 2:25 AM to go to the bathroom and, alas, to eat. I had crackers, kefir, some nuts, some dried fruit. Went back to bed, put on the Nutcracker story audiobook by E.T.A. Hoffman and listened to it for a long time. Could not fall asleep. Considered getting up and taking extra Seroquel but decided to wait a little bit and did fall asleep.

Then woke up at 6:08 AM. Took Levoxyl which requires waiting for 30 minutes before eating. Wanted to go back to sleep. Put on Yoga Nidra. Could not go back to sleep because I was hungry. Still waited 30 minutes. Realized that yesterday night I had forgotten to take Seroquel!

Now I have had breakfast and will try to sleep listening to yoga nidra for an hour before my first meeting.

Unfortunately I forgot to charge my Oura ring yesterday so I do not know how much net sleep I got. That is a shame as it would be interesting to learn the number, off Seroquel.

Geodon 40 mg
Seroquel 75 mg
Lybalvi 5 mg as a PRN

Gabapentin 1200 mg, Vitamin B-complex (against extrapyramidal side effects)

Long term side effects from medications some of them discontinued:
- hypothyroidism
- obesity

Suspected narcolepsy

Treated with Ritalin 5mg
Tart Cherry Jam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote