View Single Post
AceRimmer

Member Since Jun 2015
2 hugs
given
Default Jan 10, 2024 at 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motts View Post
I didn’t know how sick she was until today. I must have asked her ten times, “Are you sure you shouldn’t go home. You are falling asleep at your desk and you are mumbling a lot and aren’t doing your work.” I’m sure I sounded like a horrible person..
You didn't really ask 10 times did you? If you did then that is a problem. You say you are sure you sounded like a horrible person too. I think you need to try to have a live and let live attitude here.

People will always come to work sick. It's what we do in a capitalist society. Getting exposed is not the end of the world unless you have a major immune system disorder. You need exposure to keep your immune system strong. Some people think the reason we are having so many people with infections now is the immunity gap or immunity debt that we got for the lock downs and social distancing during the pandemic.

How were other people reacting around her? Were they all wearing masks? We have some people who were sick come in with masks. When I got a cold I didn't mask up and no one said anything.