View Single Post
LonesomeTonight
Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75.2k hugs
given
Default Jan 13, 2024 at 03:02 PM

Dear T,
This weekend is stressful with the weather, H being unable to drive, D not wanting to do much with me, and other people to watch D not being available. I'm managing. I know I could reach out to you, but what could you say, really? And I see you Monday. I will do my best to not just fret about the possible storm Tuesday the whole time.

Though I definitely have another potential topic: In reading about stuff with PANDAS/PANS after seeing D's test results (still need to talk to Dr. H about them), I came across a story of a girl who had it that is so eerily similar to what happened with me when I was 12. And now I'm really wondering if I had (have?) that. As it would explain a lot. Though I'm not sure how I'd feel about that. Better, I think? It's not like it was really a known thing back then. So it's not like "Why didn't they get me treatment for it?" No idea if it would still be affecting me now or if I could get treatment at this point? Suppose I could ask Dr. H, as she works with adults, too.

Maybe I'm not just crazy after all! (I know, I know, mental health issues aren't being crazy.)

Love,
LT
LonesomeTonight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
ArtieTheSequal, Elio