View Single Post
foxlapis
Newly Joined

Member Since Mar 2014
Help Jan 13, 2024 at 04:24 PM

Good morning! I hope you're having a kind in 2024 so far!

I wanted to kindly inform you all that we are currently experiencing some issues with the server for the Psych Check-Up Test. Please know I understand that it should be a problem affecting everyone, rather than just my own device.

Although I understand that the 500 Internal Server Error is a server-side issue, I don't believe the problem is related to my computer or internet connection. It seems to be an error with the website's server.

Out of respect, I took the time to troubleshoot the problem as according to the forum. I cleared my web browser's cache, reloaded the page, deleted cookies, shut down my browser, and even tried accessing the page using two different web browsers. I even restarted my computer.

Here are a few details that might be helpful:
- I am currently using Google Chrome as my web browser.
- My operating system is macOS on Ventura 13.0.
- I've also tried other web browsers, but unfortunately, the error persists.
- Clearing the browser's cache and restarting it didn't solve the issue either.
- Before reaching out, I read the FAQ/Help section to see if I could find a solution there.

When I attempt to access the page, I receive the following message:
This page isn't working.
psychcheckup·org is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

I was wondering if someone could kindly assist me in resolving the server problem. I have checked using downtime tools, and it seems that others are also experiencing the same issue, regardless of the browser or location.

Thank you very much for your time, and please take care!
foxlapis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote