Tart Cherry Jam
Magnate

Member Since Mar 2021
1,203 hugs
given
Default Jan 13, 2024 at 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
It (see below Lancome bi-facil) removes eye make up completely. I use cotton pads.

HTTPS://www.lancome-usa.com/skincare...er/602581.html
@divine1966 I finished my first bottle of the Lancome makeup removed last night. It works very well. I am happy with ii. It took me so long to go through one bottle because I was using lash and brow mascara very infrequently since I did not have time. I suffered from extreme hypersomnia. Finally my psychiatrist put me on the lowest dose of Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, a medication usually prescribed for ADHD but that also has an indication for narcolepsy that is relevant to my case. Knock on wood, it is helping. On Wed, Thu, Fri I went to work wearing lash and brow mascara and I know I looked sharp and put together. Before bedtime it felt like I began building a habit with the Lancome prodoct.

I have not repurchased it yet because I have another product to try: BOSCIA marke-up cleansing oil, recommended by my make-up artist, and I already have a bottle so I will use it next. And then I will decide. But I definitely liked using Lancome.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07L386JMX/

I feel like my life has been given back to me with those morning hours available to be again, the hours that I had slept through for months and months before this Wednesday when Dextroamphetamine Sulfate began working. So I definitely plan to celebrate it by using make-up but do not have ambitious plan. Do not want yet to go to full face but instead build a consistent routine out of lash and brow mascara in the morning and good cleansing at night.

thanks for the recommendation!

Geodon 40 mg
Seroquel 75 mg
Lybalvi 5 mg as a PRN

Gabapentin 1200 mg, Vitamin B-complex (against extrapyramidal side effects)

Long term side effects from medications some of them discontinued:
- hypothyroidism
- obesity

Suspected narcolepsy

Treated with Ritalin 5mg
Tart Cherry Jam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote