View Single Post
Angelique67
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2014
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 13, 2024 at 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Bird View Post
Glad your battery is good. There’s nothing more frustrating than a phone battery that drains fast. I currently have an iPhone 12 which I got almost a year ago. Its battery is still doing okay. I do plan on getting the battery replaced someday when it needs it rather than upgrading to a new phone because it’s just too expensive to be upgrading all the time especially with iPhones. Maybe in like 3-4 years I’ll upgrade to whatever the most recent one is at that time. But for now I’m good with my iPhone 12. I’m still making monthly payments on it anyway. Next time when I get a new phone I’ll try to just buy it outright. I hope you get used to your new phone soon! It always takes some time to get used to a new one
Yes, I'm glad your phone battery is still ok. I still want to get a new battery in my XR20. Somehow when I woke up on Thursday the light went out on the screen. So I couldn't refer back to my notes on it. So it was the motog or nothing! I don't mind the defects because of the incredible battery. I've never had one like this before.

I hope your energy picks up! It sucks to be sick.

Sent from my moto g 5G - 2023 using Tapatalk