View Single Post
Blah nlah

Member Since Oct 2023
11 hugs
given
Default Jan 14, 2024 at 10:34 AM

I am trying to study. Unfortunately I get triggered very often by my mother. Some people are telling me it’s my fault. I feel like I cannot speak to her normally. I wish to tell people that if I can let my mother go, I can leave others also. No one means much, but that would be a distorted way of thinking. Just because I leave my mother, it doesn’t mean I leave others too. I actually really hate my family problems. I wish she would go to therapy with me but sometimes it all feels pointless. I shouldn’t have listened to my auntie, who told me to argue with her and not let her control me. I knew she wouldn’t listen but I still did. I don’t know what to do. After my sister gets married. Somehow things are going this way. I first of all find it hard to believe that I have such problems. Is my mom arguing with my sister? Maybe. She made my sister cry a few days before her fiancé came to our house. My sister told me that ever since I got into mental health issues I have been ill treating her. How I wish she knew that it is difficult to act normal when stressed. All I need is my mother looking at me while talking to stress me out. I feel so lost.
Blah nlah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna