View Single Post
Twinmama831

Member Since Apr 2018
10 hugs
given
Default Jan 15, 2024 at 02:46 AM

Ive been with my husband for 10 years now, 5 married with our two kids (a set of twins). My husband works the third shift and when he comes home hes always complaining. If its not something I did, its the kids, and if its not the kids its the cat.. it goes on.
He doesnt give me credit for anything i do either with the kids or the house. It makes me depressed and anxious. Im sad that I look forward to the nights hes gone, so i can just feel like me and not on a edge. I know i am not perfect, but I live as a sahm and my friend group is extremely small, almost non existent. My sister told me my family doesnt come around because theyre scared of him.. and it shows because i really feel alone.
Before work tonight, he just went to bed on the couch. Its becoming more of our norm. He doesnt even discuss anymore, just ignores me if i ask anything. Im treated like im dumb. I get called selfish, lazy, but the worst part is hell say names at me in front of the kids too. I dont know what to think anymore...
He likes to dig and knows i hate to be called my mothers name so he will do that too. He will compare our relationship to our divorced parents. He keeps saying ill see how good I had it once he goes, but he never does.
Twinmama831 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
ArmorPlate108, FloatThruThis, TryToBeBetter