View Single Post
Twinmama831

Member Since Apr 2018
10 hugs
given
Default Jan 15, 2024 at 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Have Hope View Post
Divorce is always an option, isn't it? So sorry you're going through this pain - nothing is more painful than feeling alone and abused within a marriage. He berates you, he calls you names, he insults you, he gives you the silent treatment, he calls you by things he knows you do not like, and he doesn't discuss important issues with you. Those are ALL abusive behaviors.

Can you start to think about a separation and a divorce? I don't think there is anything to salvage here and no reason to try to hang onto such a toxic and unhappy marriage.
I think the only reason we really are together anymore is that I am home & child care. He is the money maker and likes to make point of it. Im not sure what bringing me down does for him but man he makes sure of it... i dont have any finances. We own a home together, have grade age kids, a cat (whom he hates, he makes a point shes my animal) and chickens. Telling me i dont do enough doesnt motivate me to do more, it makes me want to crawl in a hole. Guess first part is to not connect myself to the situation, just keep going. I know he wont change so its leave the only life ive known or learn how to "deal with it".
Twinmama831 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
ArmorPlate108, Have Hope, Tart Cherry Jam, TryToBeBetter