Poohbah

Member Since Dec 2015
136 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 15, 2024 at 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGal View Post
Wishing you good luck with your new pdoc!!

I really hope it works out for you... let us know how your second session goes including how you feel about her as a therapist/
--She doesn't do therapy so I have to get a new one. I like a lot of structure and she wouldn't even do a flow chart with me. I ordered workbooks pertaining to my issues-love them. A good therapist would agree to go through them with me.

I am without a pdoc right now but need to find one.
--Youre bipolar off meds? You must be bipolar 2. Why did you go off?

May I ask what reason did you give or how did you explain to your new pdoc about leaving the old one?[/I]
--I told her what I explained in my post.
Also, we have to leave the docs and ts who just sit there. Yes, bipolar need to vent but it's outrageous to simply sit there and bill the insurance.

It seems in my case, no one wants to take me on now as they think I'm a problematic patient for having left first pdoc.
--Write up all you info in a professional way (database or at least meds you have used with what result, bio, mental illness family history, timeline of your episodes.
--Would you be interested in emailing back and forth with me? The best bipolar group are online here. There's one left but covid has flared up again.

wellbutrin 75 mg, cut in half or higher dose as needed
Regular aerobic exercise
SKILLSET/KNOWLEDGE BASE:
Family Medical Advocate
Masters in Library Science
Multiple Subject Teaching Credential-15 yrs in public schools
luvyrself is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote