Community Support Team
Community Liaison
Chat Leader

Member Since May 2014
2,346 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 15, 2024 at 03:48 PM

@terure I think this is a very complicated situation for the following reasons.
---The first is it is a work situation. In the back of my mind when relating to coworkers is I do not want to compromise my job over a relationship.
---She may not want to alienate someone that is a coworker that she may have to work closely to so she is being cordial with me and I may be misreading her signs.
---I do not want to get in a rrelationship with someone who is in a relationship. It is hard enough to be in a relationship with an unattached person. Those in a relationship who cheat on their relationship may do so again. What cheating is is open to interpretation, but a triangle is not a secure relationship in my book. I do not want to be thinking all the time, is this a good time to send this? Will he see it? That sounds more like a movie on Netflix than what I want my life to be.

I do not want to date people I work with because it is just too confusing a social situation to me.

Even if she wants something on the side from her BF, I do not want to get into that complicated a relationship where I might always be on the back burner and may have to hide my communications to them.

Those are my thoughts about how I approach things, but I am in no position to advise you what you might want to do.

CANDC

[If you want me to see your reply to this post please include @CANDC in your message - not in requoting my message

"Things Take Time"
CANDC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote