View Single Post
Revu2
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2013
4 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 16, 2024 at 01:00 PM

Hi SPG, I can't claim this distinction as my one. For a while I immersed myself in decluttering (before my career demanded more of my available time and then some). Some of the expert gurus used that idea and it fit well to how I operate.

My partner has similar piling tendencies, so we struggle with what's called the earth plane [flat surfaces] in Feng Shui. If I really wanted to apply FS in full I could probably do it, but the process would drive me nuts. I'd have to check myself into the psych ward.

Here's the thing: I grew up with this pattern, too! Without planning or any thinking, I learned to clear a space and do what I needed in the clearing. When done, the cleared space would fill-in again.

Hm. I have a ritual of a series of enriched self-sayings I'd like to run now. The format is to state a declarative sentence. Then add "part of myself ..." after the nouns, and "I am having myself ..." before the verbs. It was taught to my dream study group by Henry Reed, a dream explorer. The hardest part is what sentence to start with.

Once I start, I won't let myself stop. There's no room anyway for all these echoes and copies and reminders. I let them go to feel my sacred spaces grow. [riff off the poem What to Save by MJ Werthman White]

I am having my intentional part of myself start clearing the earth plane parts of myself. I am stopping myself from stopping this processing of my self. I have in myself no room anyway for the echoes, reminders, and copies from a self I no longer need to carry. I am having myself let these parts of myself go so that I can enjoy my inner self sensing the beautiful and sacred spaces within me and without.

Revu2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna

Thanks for this!
unaluna