felineangel
Account Suspended

Member Since Jul 2023
529 hugs
given
Default Jan 17, 2024 at 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TishaBuv View Post
I feel badly, too, if someone puts me on ignore. It’s happened a few times. Usually I know why…because I said something they didn’t like. I did internalize it, feeling badly that they didn’t like me. But also, I self reflected on that I said something to them that was wrong, obnoxious, triggering. There was a time or two when I had no idea what I had done. I did internalize it feeling badly that they just didn’t like me for some reason. But, as bad as that feels, I suppose that is okay. Not everyone has to like me. I can try to be more kind so not to get put on ignore (online and irl).

Thanks for being brave in bringing up the emotions around this, felineangel.
I've never put you on ignored - just saying in case anyone thinks i did, I've only put someone else on ignored for a short time after the member in question said something that felt to me like a attack (and it still feels even now like they were attacking me)

but anyways my list has been empty for a while now and I'm not currently using it, I want to switch it off but don't know how to switch ignored list off, don't see anything in my settings for switching my own list off

unless i'm being a dumbarse

Hugs from:
TishaBuv