felineangel
Account Suspended

Member Since Jul 2023
529 hugs
given
Default Jan 17, 2024 at 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocJohn View Post
There is no limit on the size of one's personal ignore list.

People should not speculate about why a post or thread doesn't get a lot of replies. It usually has nothing to do with a person's ignore list and is just a result of people either not seeing the thread or not having anything they think will add to it.

People also shouldn't speculate about why another member is on an ignore list. It is a self-help tool we provide to all members to ensure they have a safe experience here. Speculating about other members and their motivations is not in keeping with our community guidelines.
I've known it to not be used as self-help tool, its been used against me previously literally just to accuse me of stuff cause like i said last time it began with "you" here, (last time i saw it) and cause it began with "you" it was used as a way of being against me cause at the time, the message began with "you"

and like i said previously "you" is accusing

just saying, not trying to start a fight with admin or anything by posting this

felineangel learned years ago not to take on a admin cause she can't win

she'll post in third person now cause dissassoctiations and posting in third person mean she can't get anything done to her

tried to post this and it opened a advert instead, felineangel broke it and she'll get accused of breaking the internets now

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, nonightowl