View Single Post
LadyShadow
Wanderer of Distant Stars

Member Since May 2012
9,731 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 21, 2024 at 10:51 PM

@TishaBuv I know you feel what I have been feeling especially of what you just went through. Thank you so much for your advice. What I was feeling was raw emotion that day and was able to just breathe, journal and breathe some more. Emotions are so hard, I hate to just throw diagnoses and medicine at it.

@divine1966 - so so sorry for the loss of your aunt. that must be so hard. Grief can just be so overwhelming. I hope you're okay today, but I am also glad that you got all those tears out of you even though it felt like it as a lot and you felt a bit depressed afterward. Thanks for always being here for me, I really appreciate your counsel. (I ended up watching American Pie that day, )

@Crazy Hitch hey there! thanks for stopping by and lending some support, I did manage to come out of it a bit, but when I am in I am REALLY in it, and it feels like no way out.

@Scooter9 - yes! that's exactly what I did to get out of it! I just held up in my house for a few days and journaled and just took it easy with myself and let the emotion run its course. Thanks so much for your support, I hope you have had a good day today.

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow