View Single Post
AnaWhitney

Member Since Jun 2015
357 hugs
given
Default Jan 25, 2024 at 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletPimpernel View Post
Three weeks after the flood, they're finally working on it. My dad has been living in the living room the entire time. He's such a slob that he's already made a big mess with trash. But by Saturday, they said they'll be done.

I finally told my sister that living with my dad isn't working out. So we have 6 months until our lease is up and he'll need to find another place.

Sad and infuriating news: my 3 year old niece seriously hurt their new dog. Thankfully, they found a vet that will do the surgery. I'm upset with my niece, but pissed at my sister for leaving the two alone knowing my niece has emotional problems.

L and I are still emailing once a week. I can't even comprehend how to have a relationship with her again. 24 more days... Part of me doesn't want her to come back. The other part is still attached to her. I just hold so much grief and anger towards her. And I don't understand how she'll magically be ready for me in 24 days. Like if she's not ready now, how can she be then?
This is a lot to deal with, I hope the puppy will be ok!
It has always stood out to me how wonderful your relationship with L is. Of course it’s been disrupted and it’s no wonder you feel the way you do. Just wanted to say to remember to give yourself some credit for making it this far, and that you are nearly there ❤️❤️
I’d take it that she’ll be ready when she says. Assuming it’s a date of her return to work, just like any other type of leave there has to be a time frame on it, that’s all it is, otherwise it wouldn’t be a leave.

Thanks for this!
LonesomeTonight, ScarletPimpernel