View Single Post
Violetta75

Member Since Apr 2022
201 hugs
given
Default Jan 25, 2024 at 08:54 PM

I really appreciate seeing you answer me... it really is bad. No they weren't expired, I had just asked the pharmacy to ask my psychitarst i've had for so many years now. i kept an old bottle for years. It was to remind me I never want this cr*p medication again. It made me gain a hundred pound and helped contribute to getting type 2 diabetes and restless legs.

because i was in hospital years ago after domestic abuse this psychiatrist put me on 150 mg dose. It made me feel like I was walking through really thick soup. I was just tying to walk around the town with my little boy and could hardly do it. So I figured out that 25 mg would help me sleep. It was giving me less help at the higher dose but i dont think i knew the side effects could be this bad.

Recently I've been to hospital and they just gave me a couple doses of antipsyoctic pills 2 or 4. I cant do this anymore, to get off of them is hell to me. I asked for the seroquel a few months ago. I;m not sure why now. I cant sleep, I cant eat.. i have no one who would undersand. I do have an appt I really appreciate the reminder because i'm really bad right now at remembering anything than my awful past. Thank you @TheGal
I hope you're alright too. Oh and my mom had mirtazepine many years after I google searched one that could help her constant itching. Her ears would itch. mine do too, it might be worth changing my antidepressant. I guess I have to wait until the appt. I cant find the note I wrote it on I'll look for it tomorrow. I hope he knows what a hard thing this is and all the no help at hospitals will make him concerned, because I really do need help. I feel bipolar. I'll be laughing at myself and then balling my eyes out
Violetta75 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote