View Single Post
Amissalov
Newly Joined

Member Since Jan 2024
Default Jan 26, 2024 at 12:34 AM

I wanted to know if it was possible to work every day for the rest of my life to accomplish my dreams. It doesn't only involve a job.
I have aspirations to learn languages, reach a high level of combat sports making good money, a high level of music production making good money, and cook at a high level (when I say high level I don't mean to be number 1 but at least be a respected expert in each field). Now ik what the comment sections are going to say. "You can't do everything at once," I know, but I want to at least try.
Most of my life I spent jacking off to my computer, never accomplishing anything in life. I never even got a high rank in a video game or anything. I've literally done NOTHING with my life except YouTube, being bronze at LoL, and playing Roblox all day. Now at 21, I struggle with enjoying life without trying to strive for something.
So is it possible to work 16 hours every day until I go to sleep? This means no YouTube, no games, no shows, no dating, (unless a girl asks me out or something magically happens idk but it can't be forced), no going out, no fun, just waking up doing what's important and going straight to sleep.

P.S If you're wondering why I choose these 4 skills
Cooking- Because being able to cook really good tasting food is extremely impressive and helps you get *****es
Combat- It's a long story but I hate feeling weak and knowing someone can beat my ***. It just pisses me off. Being able to fight I feel like would help me be more comfortable as a man.
Languages- I don't like not being able to communicate with someone. I struggled a lot with language barriers with friends and family so I want to speak more languages
Music Productions- It's what I would like to believe would be my main career. I've been in music classes since I was i kid, and it's the only career I feel like ok with.
Amissalov is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote