View Single Post
AppleLime

Member Since Aug 2022
30 hugs
given
Default Jan 26, 2024 at 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaWhitney View Post
Just trying to be helpful here, I have read your post twice and have no issues with long posts.
I cannot answer your questions about EMDR therapy but to help those on this forum who might be able to answer - are you asking if it is normal to be exhausted after EMDR or is that a red flag?
aw thank you for reading my message I really appreciate it and twice. And your time reading it.
Yeah Im asking if it's normal to feel exhausted after EMDR where as T2 says no, I shouldn't feel exhausted or distressed. And I begin to wonder because of my pervious experience with T1 and I was forgetful after EMDR sessions and distress and had unwanted memories coming in. If T1 didn't know what she was doing.

One thing maybe you could ask me. You know how I mention in my message how T2 printed the 6 pages of my email and take it into my session and turn the pages and counted them and the way they went on about it. Is that normal therapy behaviour?

I have shorten my emails quit dramatically for my T2 now. But they don't reply. So I feel all anxious and uncertain and not supported.

Where as previously with my T1 she always replied to my emails and never complain how long they were. Well I never knew how long they actually were.

is that normal of T2?
AppleLime is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
AnaWhitney, LonesomeTonight