View Single Post
ChickenNoodleSoup
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Apr 2017
1,332 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 26, 2024 at 03:51 PM

Thank you Scarlet and LT, I think you are the two on here who probably understand the most how this feels without actually having been there.

I think after almost 7 years I got pretty good at picking up my Ts signals even if they are very subtle. Plus just observing regular stuff. So, I am not really surprised. It was actually the first thing I thought of, and it all adds up even though we talk like 0 about his issues. It's hard to explain...also since there's a language barrier, like there's some kinds of phrasings and ways of speaking that just make you know, even if you do not.

East17 has also shared some stuff and I think it's a good decision to find somebody who can at least be there if something sudden happens. I certainly do not want to just ditch my T. He has been the biggest impact in my life so far and I will forever remember him, so I don't just want to leave him all alone either.

I did not watch Law and Order, but I "love" true crime shows (as in enjoy hearing about it, it's all horrific, I don't wish any of it on anyone). My parents also used to watch things more aligned with Law and Order, so I know plenty about what it is. It's more intriguing as in it's a very different perspective. He has all the things I think I need more or less listed, and he fits with some of the stuff I need (like one other therapist I also contacted because we don't have that many has a website which still has sample text in like two categories. It's not that I miiiind, it's something that I'd even find cute if it was my current T. But if you're 40, you really need to know not to do that anymore please.)

Hugs from:
ArtieTheSequal, Lemoncake, LonesomeTonight, ScarletPimpernel, WarmFuzzySocks