View Single Post
AnaWhitney

Member Since Jun 2015
357 hugs
given
Default Jan 26, 2024 at 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleLime View Post

One thing maybe you could ask me. You know how I mention in my message how T2 printed the 6 pages of my email and take it into my session and turn the pages and counted them and the way they went on about it. Is that normal therapy behaviour?

I have shorten my emails quit dramatically for my T2 now. But they don't reply. So I feel all anxious and uncertain and not supported.

Where as previously with my T1 she always replied to my emails and never complain how long they were. Well I never knew how long they actually were.

is that normal of T2?
I would say T2 printing out your email and counting the pages in front of you is very shaming to be honest and Ts are not supposed to do that.
She was obviously trying to make a point that they are too long for her but went about it completely the wrong way and I would expect a T to know how to handle this kind of thing and be able to put better boundaries in place to help both of you.
If email is allowed and the issue was the length and you have shortened them and she still will not reply then I’d say no, this is not normal and I would be asking her has she changed her boundaries on email and why.
Assuming this is an ongoing thing and she has not just missed one perhaps by mistake
AnaWhitney is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
AppleLime

Thanks for this!
AppleLime