View Single Post
Violetta75

Member Since Apr 2022
201 hugs
given
Default Jan 27, 2024 at 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondtheRainbow View Post
Yes, IR is instant release and XR is extended. Both are generic I believe.

I wouldn't really call this moment coping. I'm pretty severely depressed. But I do have meds that keep me more stable than ever before. I just seem to have a winter depression every year.

Don't give up. It took a while but I have an excellent therapist, an excellent pdoc and meds that help. I won't lie, it took years to get the meds balanced but it can be done.llll/
I didn't see your username yesterday I'm sorry...... and I'm sorry for how you feel. I've never known about this, those scales you provided are interesting and sound a lot like I've been feeling at points in my life. Like after having my babies, I couldn't rest. I had thoughts of feeling like someone was going to take them from me.

Those weren't my worst delusional times but i have had delusions. Actually after my second son I was really delusional. I tried to hide it, I ended up in hospital for a week or so in the psych unit. This is something to discuss with my psychiatrist. He's always just labelled me severe longstanding depression and anxiety. I know because I had to get a paper for disability tax credit. I read it. It said prognosis poor. I've never told him I've been hallucinating some times in my life. It's time to tell him. I've forgotten when my appt is for. I wish I wasn't so disorganized. I wrote it down but now waiting for a voicemal back.

I wish you continued strength and better days. I can try to imagine what its like, I'm sorry. hugs
Violetta75 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote