View Single Post
Violetta75

Member Since Apr 2022
201 hugs
given
Default Jan 27, 2024 at 08:53 AM

I'm sorry you have a gf that ghosted you. I had a best friend for most of my life, and she did that. I called and told her I was worried after trying several times. I think some people just get busy, or they forgot, it could be anything. Maybe she's not well?

Anyway, family can be the worst. It's my case too. I have been calling my sister but I should know better. She's been the hardest on me in life. Yet she will answer when I'm not well, usually. I find my ex sister in law to be much much more caring and helpful. We don't get the chance to get together, and sometimes it could be months. I hope you have at least one other friend you can talk to.

It's hard when there's no one to help us and we are depressed. Or anxious. It would have been nice if she hadn't done this. And if you've finally realized enough is enough with your mom and whoever else you have in your life, I think it's a very wise decision you made to cut them off. If not forever, at least until you mental health is better.

We don't need people beating us down any more than we already beat ourselves down. Hugs @Deilla
Violetta75 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Deilla, Discombobulated

Thanks for this!
Deilla, Discombobulated