Chat Leader

Member Since May 2014
2,312 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 29, 2024 at 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pjones2051 View Post
I’m at work this morning and I do better here. Even tho I’m old enough to retire , I know I need the structure and friends I have here now. I have this feeling if I retired I would deteriorate. My wife saw our therapist this am. I’m guessing she talked to him about helping us structure a divorce in a way easiest for all of us. Really don’t know. Just know we can’t seem to move forward in anything close to a positive way. I’m glad my kids are grown.
@PJones

I also feel work can be a stabilizing situation. It does give structure and help anchor the life.

I wish I had taken better care of my meals after divorce. That and drinking moderately did not help my situation. What I do not that works better is eating healthy low carb diet, doing adrienne complete beginners yoga and 5 minute Tai Chi on youtube. They are far better than having a drink for my state of mind.

If you have not moved out you might want to start checking out the rental scene or long term hotels. At least you would have some options if it gets to that.

"Things Take Time"
CANDC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote