Grand Member

Member Since Dec 2010
8 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 29, 2024 at 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unaluna View Post
i did do, in later years, some odd jobs during my breaks. Like stand-up comedy, and polling. I was in NYC, standing in the rain outside a comedy club during the day, hoping to get a chance to get a chance to get a chance to get onstage. Then a pretty boy asked me if i wrote my own jokes and that just blew my mind. Now i wonder if that was a trick question? Anyway i finally decided i would prefer a warm dry office. At least i had the sense to have an umbrella.

Just saying - other jobs are pretty horrendous. What are the pros and cons of yours? You have a lot of autonomy in your actual work, dont you? Even if it is driven by requests.

Regarding autonomy— not really. We have to adhere to policies and laws and the pharmacist has to check everything we do. Also, there are certain things and questions that we are not permitted to do or answer because they are beyond the scope of tech work — even if i know exactly what the pharmacist would say when counseling a patient about a drug they are taking, I cannot say it. Furthermore, I’m sorry, but i don’t want to work in pharmacy anymore. I’m done. I hate the field and have done it long enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
indigo1015 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Open Eyes, unaluna

Thanks for this!
unaluna