Tart Cherry Jam
Magnate

Member Since Mar 2021
1,213 hugs
given
Default Feb 03, 2024 at 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tart Cherry Jam View Post
Success! I can't believe my luck. I made it to the blood draw appointment on time, then had to wait and the blood was drawn at 9:30 am. Last night I finished eating supper at 8:30 pm. So 13 hours without food. For me it is a lot.

Was alert and happy, went to a fitness session and then to my manicurist. Started feeling drowsy as she was working on my nails.

Now I will go grocery shopping, then eat lunch quickly, then take a nap.
The price for this productive and alert morning and afternoon was a super long nap. 3 hours in bed, of which 2 hrs 20 minutes of net sleep, with a lot of deep sleep, more than during this past night. I actually still feel somewhat out of it, probably because the sleep was so deep.

I need to listen to recordings of a 2023 conference on youtube. I have already listened to a lot, but there are more, as the whole conference, which I did not attend, lasted two full days. In an attempt to break through this fog, I will go row (slowly!) on a rowing machine while listening to recordings. It is not as good as watching them because I will miss slides, but it is better than nothing.

Normally this does not happen to me. Normally when I take naps and even late naps, I wake up alert. I guess today is different.

Geodon 40 mg
Seroquel 75 mg

Gabapentin 1200 mg+Vitamin B-complex (against extrapyramidal side effects)

Long term side effects from medications, some of them discontinued:
- hypothyroidism
- obesity BMI ~ 38
Tart Cherry Jam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote