View Single Post
MuddyBoots
Monster on the Hill

Member Since Sep 2020
4,935 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 04, 2024 at 06:03 AM

Last time I was there we focused more on figuring out an accurate dx and what I need for treatment. I’m being kicked out of this short term shelter tomorrow. I am not happy at all with my treatment team, and want one not affiliated with a community mental health center/state run.

I do not have a place to go tomorrow, although my mother is my rep payee and still takes out $200 a month for rent even though I’ve only slept there once in the past 3 weeks so I guess I reside inNH.

The thought of going back to S’s or my mom’s makes me panic, but I’ll go back and forth and sleep in my car on warmish nights. I don’t expect it to be long before the sui ideas creep in (we’re not letting our shame part front because if she does we will most certainly make another attempt.

If we wind up in crisis again, should we go back to Boston for better care and see if they can refer me to a therapist and pdoc? Or should I stay in NH where they definitely will find someone for outpatient treatment? My friend works at a psych ward here and she wants me to go to her unit and she says she will make sure I get new outpatient providers, although the inpatient care isn’t as ideal.

Can I receive outpatient treatment in MA if I technically reside in NH seven though I am practically homeless and can easily spend my time in mass?

Hugs from:
Nammu, Taylor27