View Single Post
Supergolfer12

Member Since Jan 2024
Default Feb 06, 2024 at 09:36 AM

@RDMercer Thank you for the advice. She has already almost broke me financially. When she quit her full time job and was relying on child support, she jumped from part time job to part time job only to quit with in a matter of weeks. Always finding fault with some co-worker or supervisor. All during this time she was using my credit cards to pay for new work clothes, etc.

I do not care about slander and such and she can talk however she wants about me. Her home is located more than an hour away from my hometown in another state where I still own my home.

I am tired of being a cash cow and I am tired of her complaining everyday about how bad her life is. There isn't a day that goes by that she doesn't say "today is a bad day".

In regards to the leaving a few months worth of bills, I am less inclined. I currently pay for her teenage daughter's car, as well as their cell phone bill. I plan on paying the car off in the next year and will tell her that I will pay the cell phone bill until her youngest is out of high school in one and a half years. Neither are cheap and she needs to learn how to be independent and stand on her own two feet as that is how she always described herself. Independent and did not need a man to support her.
Supergolfer12 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Open Eyes