View Single Post
AnaWhitney

Member Since Jun 2015
357 hugs
given
Default Feb 06, 2024 at 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletPimpernel View Post
Thanks for the responses Lost and Divine.

L is going to start once a week on a Saturday. I assume her H doesn't work on the weekends so he can watch the baby. So I understand she'll have time for me on Saturdays. But the rest of the week, she won't have childcare. If she's going to be my emergency support again when she comes back, which she says she will be, how can she make time for an emergency then when she can't make time for an email now?

Yes, we need to have a conversation about between session support. I think I'm still allowed my weekly emails, but probably not daily at the start because of childcare.

I just don't understand why she has a full week to at least read and respond that she has read it, and instead she texts that she hadn't even read the whole email yet.

Maybe I'm not being clear here with my legitimate expectations vs unfair reality? I just feel like if she can't handle an email once a week, how will she handle emergency support in two weeks? And how will she handle increased communication?

Am I not making sense?
You are making sense! I totally get it now. All I can say is maybe that particular week was different for who knows what reason on her end. She has replied all the other times if I remember rightly?
And she has agreed to be your emergency support when she returns which she hasn’t yet so maybe she thought it was an acceptable response for now
Just trying to offer a different perspective but I can imagine how scary it must be for you right now
AnaWhitney is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
LonesomeTonight, ScarletPimpernel