ScarletPimpernel
Wise Elder

Member Since Nov 2013
6,470 hugs
given
Default Feb 06, 2024 at 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaWhitney View Post
You are making sense! I totally get it now. All I can say is maybe that particular week was different for who knows what reason on her end. She has replied all the other times if I remember rightly?
And she has agreed to be your emergency support when she returns which she hasn’t yet so maybe she thought it was an acceptable response for now
Just trying to offer a different perspective but I can imagine how scary it must be for you right now
Thanks Ana.

Yes, she's replied every week. This is the first week she has missed. And she still hasn't replied. I know I don't know her situation and I know that replying weekly, in length, isn't our agreement. AND the text just felt so disrespectful. Like as if she was saying: "I didn't forget you and I didn't have time for you". To me, those are two opposite things.

I just seriously don't understand how she can have no time for me now without childcare, and in 11 days with only 1 day of childcare, she'll be able to respond within 24hrs. And I don't understand how she can be holding me in mind all week, but not have even 10mins to read an email. Now she has two emails to read (this Sunday's and lasts).

I am scared. Scared of a lot of things. But mostly angry. I'm just holding so much anger and also confusion. It's hard maintaining a relationship after 3+ months of minimal contact. I don't understand relationships in general, so this is harder for me to grasp.

Hugs from:
AnaWhitney, ArtieTheSequal, LostOnTheTrail