Community Support Team
Community Liaison
Chat Leader

Member Since May 2014
2,313 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 07, 2024 at 12:43 PM

@darkfeary I am sorry you have struggled so for so long. I am not sure what to suggest to you but let me offer what comes to mind.

When I reach an impossible situation that I cannot change I remember this:
Quote:
“If the problem can be solved why worry? If the problem cannot be solved worrying will do you no good.”
― Shantideva
My dad was a very down to earth person. He would tell me when I would worry about things "Something's going to get you." I cannot change death, I just do not know when it will happen.

I get a lot of support online at this site. It helps me to reach out to people that understand my situation because they suffer from things I suffer from. It is better to have online friends to support you than going without.

You might want to tell a little more about your life and what might interest you to inspire you to spend time doing it. Starting a daily routine can help. Making or changing my sheets, cleaning up my room or the kitchen, doing the dishes, doing laundry can help start up the engine of change.

Hope you get the support you are looking for.
CANDC

[If you want me to see your reply to this post please include @CANDC in your message - not in requoting my message]

"Things Take Time"
CANDC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote