View Single Post
ArtieTheSequal
Writing my way through...

Member Since Feb 2020
5,849 hugs
given
Default Feb 11, 2024 at 05:52 PM

omg. h and i just had a HUGE fight. I don't even know how it happened. Well I kind of do. I misunderstood him this morning and thought he said we needed to book our flight for visiting our son in May after I got off work today, he said this as he went out the door on a job, at least that was what i heard, but apparently not what he meant. come to find out he meant after the superbowl. Because I started looking at flights when I got off work like I thought he wanted to do and he started yelling at me. I don't know how it spiraled out of control so quickly. well i guess i do because of course i started crying immediately, like i always do when he yells at me like that. He ended up SCREAMING at me that this is probably the last time the 49'ers will go to the superbowl in his lifetime and now he can't enjoy the game, and if he bets on it he'll lose because he yelled at me, and then he yelled at me some more. i wouldn't be suprised if the neighbors heard it. I'm so upset. He went to bed. i want to get drunk.

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, NP_Complete, ScarletPimpernel, unaluna

Thanks for this!
OafFish