View Single Post
LonesomeTonight
Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75.1k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 12, 2024 at 02:29 PM

First session back from Dr. T's vacation, and we had to meet virtually because he's getting over "a very nasty cold" (he said he's tested negative multiple times for Covid). It's hard enough for me to reconnect after a vacation, and this--the combination of it being virtual and his being sick--just made it more difficult. Really hoping he'll be back in the office Wednesday and well enough that he doesn't think he'd be contagious. He said he's at about 80-85% but has been stuck around there for a couple days.

Ugh, I feel weirdly selfish even saying this. There's just a lot to address from my sessions with R last week, plus just life in general. We did talk about some of the R stuff, but I'm not totally sure how I feel about it. I don't know... I'm not even sure what would have made me feel good about it? The same with some of my conversation with H Saturday. It's just weird when I'm afraid of someone being dismissive about something. And then they *aren't* dismissive and seem to be considering what I said. Yet I feel weird/unsettled about it. Did I actually *want* them to be dismissive?

Sorry, this is all sort of vague. Just trying to figure some stuff out about myself that R and a friend suggested last week.

Hugs from:
NP_Complete, ScarletPimpernel