giddykitty
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Jan 2018
3,229 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 13, 2024 at 03:06 AM

Hi!
Sorry I went MIA again. It's actually really hard for me to make time to come here. So much has happened and is happening. Later this week, I go back to the "oral surgeon" to see about the lingering jaw pain. I went in about a month ago and they gave me meds and told me to do the exercises and massage. It improved a lot, but it's still not 100%. That's just the latest.
Probably don't want to talk about a lot of it...
Oh, but I did want to mention I'm working on my novel again. Yay! (i guess lol) Have a couple more readers this time, or at least some started to read it. I've revised the beginning and the end. Starts out interesting, then i'm not sure. Seems the ending should come a bit sooner, and there's also a lot of possible filler... and yet, I feel like the story is weak too, so needs more brainstorming and support. Will look through the middle again next, just for the sake of completing it. Then, I am back to the drawing board. lol

Well, it's already late now and I keep saying I'm gonna start going to bed earlier. At least I've started waking up earlier, but I need to complete the process. Anyway, so I'll say goodnight now! *Hugs*

Probiotics
And a whole slew of vitamin and herbal supplements.
giddykitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
raspberrytorte

Thanks for this!
raspberrytorte