LonesomeTonight
Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
76.1k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 15, 2024 at 04:54 PM

Dear T,

I hope I can feel more connected to you tomorrow. That it's just that you were sick. That you'll be more recovered tomorrow and more like your usual self. I keep thinking of ways to try to explain what felt off, but all the ways I've thought of to explain it to you just sound weird. Like, "You aren't smiling with your eyes as you usually do" (aka "smizing" per Tyra Banks on ANTM, but no way you'd know that reference!). Or other ones. Or simply, "You just don't seem like...*you*."

I think I need to feel that from you before I bring up the thing from the Friday before you went away. It's a positive thing, but I could see it heading in an odd/bad direction if you're not firing on at least most cylinders. I just need to figure out what to talk about--the best way to either reconnect or, if that doesn't seem to be happening, make productive use of the time--maybe talking about something more practical, say, or something that's particularly in your wheelhouse such that you could practically do it in your sleep.

Love,
LT

Hugs from:
LostOnTheTrail, ScarletPimpernel