Tart Cherry Jam
Magnate

Member Since Mar 2021
1,205 hugs
given
Default Feb 15, 2024 at 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShadow View Post
Was a weird day - a friend of mine was just sleeping earlier and doesn't like daytime and didn't answer my texts to go to the gym this morning. Not only did I not go to the gym but I came home, cooked and felt even fatter than ever. I feel like this is a toxic friendship, if she is not going to get back to me because she can't get up because she likes nighttime better, then we can't really hang out can we?

My symptoms were directly related to this. I feel bad for her, but I feel like she can't commit to going with me, so I have to force myself to go without her. This is going to be tough; motivation is harder.
It sounds like you possibly wanted to use the friend as a fitness accountability partner, or just a fitness partner, but she is not a good fit (no pun intended) for this role. How about you join us on the thread opened by Unaluna: Weight Loss and Exercise #4 I have found it very helpful and when I exercise, I mentally draft the message I will post after the exercise on our thread. It really motivates me. @LadyShadow

Geodon 40 mg
Seroquel 75 mg
Lybalvi 5 mg as a PRN

Gabapentin 1200 mg, Vitamin B-complex (against extrapyramidal side effects)

Long term side effects from medications some of them discontinued:
- hypothyroidism
- obesity

Suspected narcolepsy

Treated with Ritalin 5mg

Hugs from:
JaneOnceMore, unaluna

Thanks for this!
MuddyBoots, unaluna