View Single Post
raspberrytorte
Insert Smiley Face

Member Since Mar 2015
5,089 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 17, 2024 at 03:14 PM

Damn. I lied about that cough medicine not making me sleepy. Works like a charm though. I've only hacked up a lung a little bit today and need my rest anyway. Have to write my flash fiction later on today. I didn't do it the past couple of weeks because I've been so sick, so I have to get back in the habit of doing it every Saturday.

Absolutely lovely appointment with my therapist yesterday. Had that before I went to urgent care. Forgot to mention it. Went out for coffee. Shared a huge cookie and a hummus and pita dish. Most delicious. Wonderful conversation. Only sad thing is that my yearly commitment review is coming up again and she's recommending I stay on it for another year. For the love of pete! I'm NEVER going to get my freedom back!!!!

She said it's because I was hospitalized twice in the last year and don't take my meds as prescribed. YES I DO. Mostly. She said we need to get my sleeping under control and my moods before they can just let me go. BOOHOO. It's not my fault I sleep like shyt.

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, bizi, Crazy Hitch, MuddyBoots, Nammu