View Single Post
JaneOnceMore

Member Since Feb 2023
2,151 hugs
given
Default Feb 17, 2024 at 08:28 PM

I did some strength training today. Ten body-weight squats, ten calf raises, and three push-ups against the counter. I looked into adult ballet classes and found one for seniors. I emailed for details about it, as per instructions.

I was feeling really hopeful and telling myself that a journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. But now i am having doubts. I'd have to lose at least half my weight to become a skilled ballet dancer. And i'd have to get up early to attend class and i feel sick if i don't sleep-in. There may be too many obstacles.

Also, becoming an elite ballet dancer would probably be too expensive. I found one price for an adult ballet lesson of one hour and it was $22. I'd have to be taking three classes a week to become an elite dancer, so it's probably not affordable, not realistic as i'm 57, and not practical for my lifestyle.

@Mountaindewed:

Hey, i drink that Premier Protein too! It's got great specs and is about my only protein source given that i don't cook or eat much meat and am lactose sensitive to milk. My only other source is cheese and that doesn't have very good specs. Cookie dough flavor sounds great! We don't have it up here in Ontario yet tho. Takes a while for new products to be on our shelves. Enjoy!

Last edited by JaneOnceMore; Feb 17, 2024 at 09:02 PM..

Hugs from:
Buffy01, Tart Cherry Jam

Thanks for this!
Buffy01