View Single Post
Revu2
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2013
4 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 19, 2024 at 12:55 PM

Hi denizens of MSAD. I had to look up CPAP. I'm in sympathy with your sleeping struggles. D, you joked about worrying ... but that might offer a clue. [Creaking sounds of spotlight rotating] For fun spotlighting "worry" and dialing it down might show up something. Personally, it's a dance. My partner seeing my head on the pillow starts rattling off a bunch of stuff we will have to deal with ... during waking hours. Jeez. And then, first thing when I wake up there's chatter about stuff that need attending. Well, that's at least after I've slept. Here's an article with some tips like I've had to use to get some sleep.

At short notice, I told a couple of bridge buddies about an open casual game on Sunday and we arranged to play. It was great. About 30 people, 28 playing 2 or 3 watching.

Added up for a delightful weekend: Friday: enjoyed the Korean spa, a Cubano sandwich, a Wim Wenders movie (Perfect Days, just out), and talking about the movie at a bar; Saturday caught the Shake Shack BOGO [buy one-get one] shake deal then spent 90 minutes talking about Jung and astrology.

Today's measly steps are to reach a 'smilestone' marker on the last of the complicated business taxes: double check my account records to make sure I've included all deductible expenses. I have 3 remaining. I'll start with the longest and work to the shortest. Might try for another BOGO shake deal with different flavors ... if all flows well.

Sigh, my 55 minutes for self are about up. Time to sharpen a few pencils and get to work.

Revu2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote