Poohbah

Member Since Oct 2011
253 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 20, 2024 at 04:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletPimpernel View Post
I'm sorry you're still going through this. I stopped looking L up on fb because she locked down her account. Like she got rid of everything view publicly. It hurt, however, she sent me a bunch of pictures that were on there and will pretty much show me any picture I ask for. T, on the other hand, stopped posting pictures except for a picture of herself that made her look like a *****. It's really off-putting.

I still look from time to time, just to see if they have new pictures. Sadly, several months ago, I even looked up ex-T. I don't look at family members even though I know their names. I believe it's up to the T or family members to lock down their profiles especially since the person is a therapist. I respect L's decision even though it hurt. I don't want someone else who might harm her getting information about her. I'm just thankful that I can have the pictures I already saw and can request other pictures as well.
T's own profile is very private/locked down, it's her friends/family members who post things I can see which is even more embarrassing to admit to. I do worry that T will tell her family members to make their profiles more private as part of my "punishment". Do you think you would have stopped if L hadn't locked down her account? I just don't know how to feel close to T between sessions without doing this and I can't really image myself feeling differently, although I hope one day I do.
retro_chic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
ChickenNoodleSoup, LonesomeTonight