raspberrytorte
Insert Smiley Face

Member Since Mar 2015
5,526 hugs
given
Default Feb 20, 2024 at 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewed View Post
I went down on a lower non psych med but I'm back up on that while I figure out insurance stuff. So hopefully things will work out with that med.

But yeah today I feel a bit unstable and moody today. Hopefully he lets me back on the lamictal
I hope so too. Regardless of what he says you can be on both wellbutrin and Lamictal at the same time. Like I said, at one point, I was on both at the same time. Lamictal is actually the longest med I've ever been on and I fear I may have messed up my brain permanently from it (as in, I'll never be able to function now without it). It's okay though I guess. I mean, it doesn't give me any side effects or impact me negatively in anyway.

If now you're just on geodon, propranolol, diazepam and wellbutrin I can see why you'd feel moody and unstable. You really should have a mood stabilizer, but that's just my opinion.

Anyway, I hope you feel better soon and have a good day.

Oh, and I understand how hard it is to find a psychiatrist that isn't a complete asshat. It's easier said than done to find a new psychiatrist. I wish you luck.

Oh, and, STAY AWAY FROM PILLS!!!

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, bizi